fashion & lifestyle blog

2015/10/25

Outfits July, August & September

Hello guys!
I can't believe that we're at the end of october already and I'm so sorry for not updating my blog. The last months weren't my best but hopefully this will change quickly!


I won't post that many outfits today for these 3 months for several reasons; the main ones is that these were stressfull months concerning my university and I had an Internship in Luxembourg. Hope you like these few anyway.

July Outfits

 Top: Tally Weijl - Skirt: Iron Fist Clothing - Choker: Forever21 - Necklace: Urban Outfitters

✝ ✝ ✝

 Top: Offbrand - Shorts: Forever21 


✝ ✝ ✝

 Top: Iron Fist Clothing - Leggings: H&M Necklace: Urban Outfitters

✝ ✝ ✝

August Outfits

 Sweater: Disturbia - Leggings: Punk Rave - Choker: Asos
  Necklace: Killstar - Shoes: UNIF


✝ ✝ ✝ 
 
   Sweater-dress: H&M - Leggings: H&M - Choker: Forever21Necklace: Urban Outfitters 


✝ ✝ ✝

September Outfits

Sweater: Disturbia - Trousers: H&M - Choker: ebayNecklace: Urban Outfitters


✝ ✝ ✝

See you soon~
♡ xoxo ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena