fashion & lifestyle blog

2015/03/09

Outfits from February

Hello~
This type of post will be a monthly topic from now on! Only if I don't have enough to share with you, I'll make it every 2nd month. I thought I should post my outfits more regularly since this is also supposed to be a fashion blog 8D" I will post all kinds of outfits, also the "non-gyaru" ones. I apologize for the bad picture quality but I only use my iPhone 5s because my good camera is way too big and heavy. (I think about getting a smaller one.) Would you also like to know what make-up products I used? Please let me know :3

✝ ✝ ✝

 London


 Dress: SexPotReVenge - Jacket: Ghost of Harlem - Shoes: UNIF
Choker: Ebay - Necklace: amazon

✝ ✝ ✝

Shades of Black


 Top&Bra: H&M - Leggings: Punk Rave - Shoes: Asos
Choker: Asos - Necklace: amazon

✝ ✝ ✝

Leather & skulls

 
 Top&Jacker: New Yorker - Trousers: Tally Weil - Shoes: Topshop
Necklace: Sixx  



✝ ✝ ✝

Casual Vamp


 Top: Jaw Breaker - Jacket: H&M - Leggings: Punk Rave - Shoes: Asos
Choker: Asos

✝ ✝ ✝

Immortal


 Top: Jaw Breaker - Skirt: Cool Cat - Jacket: New Yorker - Tights: Primark - Shoes: UNIF
Choker: Ebay - Harness: Alienmoé




✝ ✝ ✝

If you got any questions regarding the things I'm wearing or what so ever, just write it in the comments and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

That's it for today!
See you soon~

♡ xoxo ♡

16 comments:

  1. Ran Ambrosio3/09/2015 4:26 pm

    I love all your outfits !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely outfits- you're stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tolle Outfits, immer sehr inspirierend :)
    LG, Leeri | leerileopard.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your darker outfits, and your hair is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ophelias Harts3/11/2015 11:01 am

    Wow! All of your outfits look amazing~
    Can I have like all your wardrobe please aha


    Clairey x
    www.opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vielen Dank :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! :3 My hair colour keeps getting lighter though 8D"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much!
    Ah~ no sorry I really like my wardrobe xD"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of your coordinates but my favorite one is definitely the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much! :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your outfits! <3 The first and last ones are my fave! :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfits, you look great in all. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks sweety :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena