fashion & lifestyle blog

2014/10/15

This is not Halloween

Every once in a while I see my good friends Sui, Ina and Rui for a little meet-up. 
The best days so far! Last weekend we met in Düsseldorf, like most of the time, and spent a really nice day chatting.


As you see, we were all dressed as we love to. A lot of people were staring at us but we ignore them and are used to it now. We call ourselves the "Weird Hair Club", maybe we should make a little Gal Circle called like that hahaha~

picture by Sui
Sui loves to make special pictures and I am somehow always the one ending up doing some with her, but I love the results so much. I think these pictures show how much fun we always have. I would love to post all of the pictures we took, but my favorites should be enough.


picture by Ina

My outfit:


Dress, skirt and belt: Glavil by tutuha
Crop top: Tally Weijl
Tights: Primark
Shoes: UNIF Clothing

make-up shot
Foundation, concealer, blush, eyeshadows: M.A.C cosmetics
Lips: Limecrime's Velvetines Black Velvet
Eyelashes: Dolly Wink no.2 + Diamond Lash Charming Eye
Circle Lenses: GEO Ultra

Thanks for reading!
♡ xoxo ♡


4 comments:

  1. Firstly, I love your outfit. Secondly, everyone looked great, such cute pictures. Thirdly, haha people staring. I know that feeling, but who cares! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :3 Yeah people staring is something we got used too. Even when we dress normal people stare because of our haircolors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are really beautiful!
    I love your outfit *-* <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena