fashion & lifestyle blog

2014/10/12

New Beginning

I am back!

Yes, I am back to blogging and yes I promise I'll keep doing so.
As you might have seen already, I changed my blog layout. I made it by myself and I hope you like it. It was a lot of work for me because I am not really good at CSS and html. Anyway, I'm happy with how it turned out! The only thing that might still be changed is the header. 



Why did I decide to come back to blogging?

As you saw, I started blogging totally unregularly and my posts became more and more rare. The reason basically was that I myself changed during the last year. A lot happened in my private life, from relationships to family to university etc. I also changed my look a lot. I feel like I am happy with how my life is now and that this is how I want to be. 
I have to say that the beginning of all of this was a break-up because I started to change afterwards. The fact that I live in Cologne now, is also a big part. I can be myself more here and I have my greatest friends closely around here too. What do I want more? I am lucky to say that I don't have much these days I have to worry about, not like last year. 

What are my upcoming posts about?

As the description below the blog title says already, this will be a fashion and lifestyle blog. I know that it was one like that before, but now I will try to post things that really interest people. I know by myself that reading about seeing friends all the time might get boring but blogging about meet-ups, fashion and travels is way more interesting.

If there's anything you want to see on my blog, please let me know!

♡ xoxo ♡

10 comments:

  1. Yay, it's great to see you back! :D I love the new look, it's totally "you"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I'm looking forward to your new posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I hope you like them :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. Love the new layout, by the way. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena