fashion & lifestyle blog

2014/03/09

Tokyo haul post

Hey everyone!
Before I start blogging about my time in Tokyo, I thought I'd quickly share what I got :3 The current exchange rate is so low that I went crazy on shopping but I regret nothing. I bought so many nice things there, mostly d.i.a and ma*rs. Hope you enjoy~



These are probably my favorite items :3

 left: d.i.a jacket, top and bra
right: ma*rs jacket and skirt

 d.i.a coat

 left: Fernoopa top and skirt
right: Tutuha dress, Fernoopa top
I got these Fernoopa items in a Lucky Bag the day before I left. I really like them!

 Ghost of Harlem jacket and Ma*rs skirt

 Fernoopa boots, Ghost of Garlem long sleeve, d.i.a bra, Ghost of Harlem top

Ma*rs dress, Ma*rs top, Skinny Lip tops

I also got some accessories and finally a Ma*rs bag!
I kind of went crazy on buying d.i.a belts as you see and got myself another Glavil belt.
The small bag on the right was a Valentines Fair gift from d.i.a, I love it so much.


Of course I bought some jewellry too!
 

 aaaaand lots of new cosmetic items, I think they are not all on this picture.


I also got a couple of CD's and DVD's, figures, a Yamapi uchiwa, couple of Arashi pictures and a new Arupaka plushie. My favorite items are definitly the new d.i.a coat and I finally got my hand on some d.i.a bras too. I was kind of disappointed by the items d.i.a had during the time I was there, but later when they got their new Collection, I could finally get my hands on these nice items.

I'll blog soon again!
 


4 comments:

  1. Awesome gets! I'm still sad that d.i.a. does not have an online shop.... I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your trip. ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love all of your clothes ;//////; <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff!
    aka.:
    I want everything!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena