fashion & lifestyle blog

2014/01/24

Life update!

Hello to all of you who kept following my blog.
I know that it has been a really long time since I last updated my blog and I am sorry for that. I really didn't feel like blogging at all during the last months. Had a quite rough time in my private life and moving to Cologne was kinda exhausting. But (!) I am really happy to live there now and I feel so comfortable with my life at the moment.

There are several things I thought about blogging today but I guess I'll keep it down to the more interesting stuff for you guys.

Firstly, I am going to attend next week's International Gyaru Meet-up in Frankfurt am Main :D


 I really can't wait to meet so many friends again after a long time and to meet all the new people there. I'm going to drive there together with Jojo, Sui and Ina. Of course we will be attending the whole meet-up so~ hope to see some of you there!

Secondly, I am going to Tokyo for about 2 weeks :D


I will be there from 14th of February until 2nd of March. I am going to be so busy but I am willing to meet anyone who wants to ;D I really hope to meet all my girls again and all my other friends from school etc too. I just really felt like I need to go to Tokyo, now. So I booked my really cheap flight and I'm just gonna spend some time in one of my home cities.

Thirdly, I am going to attend 2 Girugämesh concerts on their Europe Tour.
In Essen and in Aschaffenburg, I just really need their concerts!


So I'm not going to write much more now. I really don't know if I'm going to blog more regularly from now on again. I just don't feel that much like blogging lately but I'm going to try with the coming events etc, I promise. Here are some outfits which I wore lately and posted on lookbook:



See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Our private lives can be so hectic at times. Looks like you have a fun couple of weeks ahead. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! Yes the coming weeks are going to be so much fun :3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena