fashion & lifestyle blog

2013/03/20

Google reader is closing soon!

Hey everyone~

Maybe some of you might already read the news. The Google Reader, through which a lot of people follow blogs, won't be available anymore from 1st of July on. So please, if you still want to follow my blog, follow me through bloglovin'. You can find the gadget in my right sightbar :)

For those of you who don't know bloglovin': It is kinda the same as Google Reader. You can easily follow people's blogs and you get their updates on your bloglovin' page.

Here is the link to follow my blog via bloglovin'

http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2924480

Thanks and see you soon~

4 comments:

  1. Amanda Heinz3/23/2013 4:21 pm

    I am so very confused! I just made my blog. So what exactly is changing?


    ~Amanda Heinz
    www.meltymilkystar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically, the google reader, also known as google friend connect, will stop existing on the 1st of July this year. Which means it will no longer be on your blog through which other people now follow your blog and get updates when you post something. That's why I said my readers should follow me now through bloglovin. I bet a lot of people won't change to another reader since they don't think about it, which means a lot of blogs will loose a lot of followers after 1st of July.
    Hope this helped you. I only can recommend bloglovin as future following gadget on your blog, since it is really easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda Heinz3/24/2013 6:14 pm

    Thank you so much for the insight! I changed over to bloglovin'. I am really going to miss Google Friend though because I have a couple of followers through there already.. I am new at this XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena