fashion & lifestyle blog

2012/11/14

MA*RS // outfit

Hey everyone!

Quick post today with some things I saw in the MA*RS store today. 
I so want to get them but they are really expensive ><
I hope they are going to reduce a lot at the beginning of the year, so I can shop~ until I have no more money feel good 8D

 I really like this kind of pullover.

A beige fluffy bag!  Yes?

The cardigan (saw it already during summer)

 I love the skirt! It looks different from the usual ma*rs stuff.

And this wonderfull dress.


And here is an outfit from this week!
All Liz Lisa :D


That's it already for today!

2 comments:

  1. Aah I love them all! We have similar tastes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the new ma*rs stuff is so nice anyway xD no wonder we have the same taste, it's ma*rs <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena