fashion & lifestyle blog

2012/10/18

Day in Trier // Yumetenbo order

Hey~ everyone! 
Yesterday I went with my friend Nathalie to Trier. We went shopping and later in the evening to the cinema. We watched "Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter". It was weird because ofthe story but good for a Vampire movie. Anyway I got some new stuff!

nice gets from~
Tally Weijl: Pink/black top + blue/black dress
New Yorker: pink shirt
Claire's: earrings

 I love these shoes! 
They are no real Jeffrey Campbells but I couldn't resist, since they only cost 20€.


Oh and my Yumetenbo order arrived! 
 
These shoes are love and they fit me perfectly!








And here's my outfit:

(what you see on the pic) 

Berret: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Coat: DearY (also from my Yumetenbo order)
Skirt: Tralala
Bag: Ma*rs
Thights: Vivienne Westwood
Shoes: Jennyfer


The coat is also really nice. It is perfect for autumn and the design suits my Himekaji style perfectly. I so wanted a brown coat and now I finally have a nice one. Now I know where I will buy more clothes in the near future: Yumetenbo.












That's it for today!


6 comments:

  1. Jojo evilchocobunny10/18/2012 10:48 pm

    the yumetenbo shoes are so cute *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are! I don't regret buying them 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the yumetenbo shoes (: your outfit is cute as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. That brown shoes is just gorgeous *o*

    your outfit it so cute btw. :)

    http://aegyoprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena