fashion & lifestyle blog

2012/09/13

Liebster Award

The cute Tracey, who I met in Tokyo at the Gyaru meet, tagged me for this award. Thank you honey! This award is given to upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers, what I personally think is a great idea to make "unknown" blogs more popular. 




Tag Rules 
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.  
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.  
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.  
4. Go to their page and tell them.  
5. Remember no tags back!

So here are the questions

 1. What was the last thing you bought?
Let me think about it~ Hm I think the last thing I bought was the Blue-Ray "the Avengers" 8D (by the way I love that movie!)

2. What's something most people don't know about you?
... That's a hard one ...  Well I think that would be that I spent 700€ on an Arashi ticket? *cough* Some know about it but most of my friends and family don't. Why? Well because when they know about it the start yelling at me how I could spent that much money blahblahblah~

3. Sexiest part of a person's body?
The neck.

4. What's one thing that you are wearing now? |ω・)
Girugämesh Tour hoodie 8D I'm in my lazy/comfy mode at the moment~

5. Most valued quality in a person?
  That you can talk with that person about everything.

5. Gain twenty-five pounds or lose six months of life?
  Gain twenty-five pounds.

6. If you could make it so one thing in the world never existed, what would it be?
  Religion. And no I don't want to argue now about that. It's just my opinion that religion is used to manipulate people way too much and that it doesn't get used as what it should be; a help for those who are anxious.

7. Favorite trend of all time?!
  Fake nails! Especially decorated ones :3

8. Let's do math! 36÷2(4+7)=? Just kidding: Biggest fashion mistake you've made.
  I tried to be "Visu"... big fail but good to have friends who open your eyes and help you find your own style ;)

9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
 When people smack really loudly, with an open mouth or while they have a chewing gum. That's really disgusting!

10. Three characteristics or features you want in a partner/date.
 First is humor, a person without humor can't be a nice one. Second is acceptance, no matter how you look he has to accept you completely. Third is good dressed 8D

11. Name something you want to have by next year.
 An idea on what to study at the end of the year~


Here are the bloggers which deserve this award too:
Rukipe
Gracia 
 Alice
Ramona
Saya
Marly
Hiki
Lau
Daimond Asterism
Choco-chan




Please use the 11 questions I had to answer ;) I thinj they are kinda interesting. ^-^

Done! Please check their blogs out. I think all of them have great potential on being good bloggers and they have their unique fashion style too.



Thanks for reading!


8 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you!!! You're so sweet!!
    Now i'm in Spain but when i'll come back to Italy i'll write a similar post too and tag your blog.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :D but you've forgot to make 11 new questions for the tagged people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. use the ones I answered to ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracey Marie9/15/2012 5:03 pm

    Ah, thank you for answering! I loved reading your answers! I really want to watch Avengers :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx for giving me the award! ^-^
    the Avengers is such a great movie, saw it twice already :3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena