fashion & lifestyle blog

2012/08/04

Animagic photos by f22.nl

It's me again~ :O
My friend Mirri just told me that one of the photographers uploaded the pictures he took of us!
He was really friendly and took them outside of the Animagic. 
Visit his links for more: 

So here they are :3



 Now my favorite <3 br="br">

And of course the three of us! <3 br="br">

 The photos are amazing right? :O
At first I didn't really want to do it, but now I am so happy.
His Cosplay photos overall are amazing!
Please take a look at his work too :3


xoxo
<3 br="br">

3 comments:

  1. Your outfit, make up, hair look so beautiful ^^ love the Lollipop Chainsaw cosplay :D lol at the bf's head and I want that chainsaw !!! *_____* great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Fotos sind sehr gelungen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first picture..is SO beautiful!! OMG your eyes..the face! rawww * A * <3
    the last picture is cool...like the powerpuff girls ( blonde, red and black hair! xD and the clothes fit too! blue, pink/red and green haha) DESTINY :D
    love ya <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena