fashion & lifestyle blog

2012/07/06

No more IB! // outfits // hairstyles

Guys... I did it! Yesterday we got the exam results and I PASSED! I will get my diploma on Thursday next week. Omg I still can't believe it... Even though I am not happy with some of my results, but I passed that's the most important part of it. I am so happy that I don't have to redo my year or a subject. After so much hard work for this m********** IB xD" 
 no more IB schalalala~ 


Now I can officially go to Tokyo for 6 months <3
I will collect every document I need to subscribe in the school I chose and will send everything to them next week. The only thing left to know if I got the job I asked for. I'll see ^-^


So this week I was in the mood to dress up a bit~
It was kinda hot outside so I could wear my summer clothes a bit ^-^

Here are some of my outfits:




First outfit for a rainy day

Sunglasses: RayBan
Shirt: Zara
Vest: Jennyfer
Shorts: Zara
Stockings: got them in London
Boots: Double Decker









Second outfit, 32°C outside!

Shirt: Topshop
Shorts: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop

I love Topshop! <3




Third outfit: day I got my exam results~

Top: Jennyfer
Bolero: Jennyfer
Skirt: Tralala
Socks: Dim
Shoes: Iron Fist
Bag: Angelic Pretty

and here's a make-up shot with one of my newest necklaces~
















I've also tried to copy some gyaru hairstyles I've seen in some older issues of Kohakuma Ageha. I was looking for one for my graduation ceremony. It needed to be a really chick one, as my dress is rather of the cocktail dress type. Well I'll just show you both of the hairstyles I tried (^-^ )

This is the one I chose for my graduation ceremony (^_^ )
 What do you think? I was inspired by Momoeri for this one.

And this one should be more rokku gyaru.
Got my inspiration from SakuRina ; D

I reall need to practice more to make those extravagant hairstyles you find in Koakuma Ageha. Rox and Charlotte can already do it so good! I want to master it like they do (._. )


I am off again, because I am waiting for my dear Rukipe
Tomorrow we will be off to the Japan Expo in Paris! (^o ^)
We can't wait to see all our friends and to see Kyary, Anli and all the awesome things!

xoxo
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena