fashion & lifestyle blog

2012/07/14

Japan Expo 2012 part 2 // gets + photos

Here I am again~
 With all the stuff I got and with the pictures from my friend :D
Enjoy~ this post is picture heavy! 8D



Here's a list:

- big plushie Arupakasso
- Buta-usagi plushie
- Shiseido samples (in the white envelope)
- Girl's Generation OH! and Taxi single
- fake nails~ 6 pairs
- Kyary Mameshiba key ring pendant (?!)
- Kyary Mameshiba hair rubber
 - Kyary stickers
- Kawaii International fan
- Domo-kun stickers
- ;Dcloud bracelet

and that's it~ :3






 

I just got the photos my friend Alice or also known as Darkberryish <3
Enjoy~

 looots of detail pictures of Rukipe's and mine accessoires <3

Our kirakira eyes 8D

mine


 Rukipe

Myriam

Darkyberryish

 me and my Rukipe-chan <3

at the Mameshiba booth, when the staff was taking pictures of us
 
  baka desu ne~ 8D

and again xD

She was a real stalker! 8D But I am really happy that I could finally meet her in person. I just knew her from instagram, twitter and fb. She's such a cutie. I hope I can meet you more often :3

Here are pictures from our instagram accounts :D

 

I hope this post wasn't too long for you? :O My friend couldn't resist from taking pictures and I couldn't choose between all of them so I posted nearly all of them x) 

 xoxo
<3

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOAH ,so much fake nails ! OAO MAKE A POST ABOUT YOUR FAKE NAILS ! TEACH ME MASTER !!! OAAAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH NICE TO MEET YOU TOO !!!OAO MY PICTURES ARE SO SHINY AND BRIGHT ! UAHAHAHAHAH ! I LOVE THIS BLOGPOST !XDDD

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena