fashion & lifestyle blog

2012/06/20

My big Lolita Sale

Hey guys!
Here I am again with some quite sad news. I will leave Lolita and so I decided to sell my lolita wardrobe. I will keep some pieces as a memory and because I really love those, but I will sell most of them. I sell mostly brand clothes from Angelic Pretty, Baby the Stars Shine Bright, Metamorphose, Bodyline, Spider, Fan Plus Friend and some off-brand items too.

The main reason why I sell everything is because I need to save money for my planned 6 month study in Tokyo. Beside this I can't often wear my lolita clothes. Here in Luxembourg it's really hard to look that different, people would yell at you and maybe even hurt you. And as I think clothes exist to be worn often, I want to sell everything to girls who will definitly wear them.

So if you are interested, please take a look at my livejournal post.

xoxo 
<3

2 comments:

  1. agnes bergendahl7/29/2012 5:53 pm

    wow, i didnt realize there was a lolita in luxembourg. but as you say, it is hard to look different there. i dressed lolita the 9 months i was there anyway, haha! but even when just wearing normal clothes with red lipstick,people turn their heads! crazy. here in sweden where i live now it is much more accepted to look dfferent, and i think in tokyo you can look however you want too. good luck with your studies there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, even if I wear normal clothes, or better what I define as normal, people start staring and turn their heads. It's so annoying! Sometimes I wish people here wouldn't be like that. My friends and I often walk through the streets and see that the girls look nearly all the same, same clothes, same hairstyle, etc, I personally think that it's sad and the reason why people want you to look normal.
    I am happy for you that you can wear what you want to where you live now. I can't wait to be in Tokoy and to dress as I want to dress! And thanks <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena