fashion & lifestyle blog

2012/03/11

Newest oil painting

Hey guys!
Today I finally finished my oil painting x____x
It is linked to anorexia and escapism.
Will be exhibited on the 27th of March during our final exhibition.

I think in total this image took me about 12hrs? I'm not sure anymore. I started it before the carnvial holiday but couldn't work straight away on it. That's why I only finished it today.

So the next things to finish will be my big Origami sculpture and my photographies.

Wish me luck as I need it to finish everything in two weeks!

Here are some pictures from the work process:




bye~ <3

1 comments:

  1. You did it!!
    It looks really good~!
    I love the eyes of this girl/woman
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena