fashion & lifestyle blog

2012/03/04

LMFAO after party

So my friend Malika and I went to the after party of LMFAO yesterday night. They've had two concerts which were completly sold out after some hours. Over 13000 people goin there! We couldn't get any tickets for one of the concerts, but we got some for the after party with Red Foo. I also saw an old friend of me: Myriam <3 
It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! They know how to party and they are so funny. Here's a video my friend Myriam took during different songs they've played. LMFAO also did the real champagne showers and I was so happy that I was far away enough to not get showered. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnE28oBSUjI&feature=youtu.be

But still we made party until about 3am and I could forget the worries about school. It was probably the last time I went partying before the exams. But I hope they will come back again to Luxembourg, because it was just great.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. np but my friend shot it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena