fashion & lifestyle blog

2012/02/20

Work done and to do list

This is a random post for myself to cheer me up. I need to see what I've already finished and what has to be finished in the coming month.

Essais:
- Historical Research
- Extended Essay in Visual Arts
- Worldliterature 1 in German
- Worldliterature 2 in German

Orals:
- German 1st and 2nd one
- English interactive and individual oral

To do list:
- 3 to 4 creative projects for CAS
- 4 studio works for visual arts
- finishing the research workbook in visual arts
- TdC essay
- TdC Oral
- study for exams

YAI! The worst part is the TdC. But the first week after holiday that essay will be done too and the second week the oral too. And for Visual Arts, well I think that won't be the big problem for me as I love working on artistic projects at the moment. And CAS, well this week I'll do a big photoshooting with a friend for it and I have 2 other projects planned. 
Please stay by me motivation, I need you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena