fashion & lifestyle blog

2012/02/14

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Please help me!
Hey guys! I would like to ask all of you for a big favor.
If you are registrated on facebook

1) go to this link http://www.facebook.com/pages/YoungACL/231016010299489
2) like the post from “Steffi Goerend”, that’s me.

Please do this for me. I can win with your help 5 VIP tickets for a LMFAO concert plus after party here in Luxembourg and the concert’s already sold out and I didn’t get a ticket.

You would make me really happy! *sending a big hug*

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sweety! Thank you for your nice comment! Yeah, people here also say "you look like swiss cheese".... XDD I don't care! xb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I've already voted x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you honey! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thaaank you! :D Yeah I love the Ikemen Plushie too! x3 hihi! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena