fashion & lifestyle blog

2011/11/02

Oufit post

Hey guys! Here's a quick outfit photo I made two days ago. I dressed normal to meet some friends because we wanted to talk a bit. It was on Halloween-monday and nearly everybody thought that I was dressed up for Halloween. Wtf? I was just wearing what you can see on the pic, my usamimi I got in London and circle lenses. Maybe it was all together? Usamimi, lenses, poncho-like coat, tights (from London) and a new bag with my foxtail. People can be so stupid when it comes to fashion sense, especially in Luxembourg.
I have to apologize because I wont be able to post about my bought stuff from London this week. I have way too much to do for school and on saturday I want be home. But I'll definitly post about it later this month!
またね~ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena