fashion & lifestyle blog

2011/11/21

ギャルラブ

I found an awesome shop for gyaru clothing on facebook through a german gyaru blog: http://kirakira-world.blogspot.com/. Go take a look they have really cute stuff and not expensive! They have brands like D.I.A., Liz Lisa, MA*RS, Golds Infinity, and many more. They even have prisila wigs and make-up, such as Dolly Wink, Candy Doll and Diamond Lash. I am thinking of buying some Liz Lisa stuff because I am addicted to the pink+white combinations atm. Here's one set off scarf and gloves they have:


And this needs to be done!

350 Likers GiVE AWAY WiLL OPEN!!
( u can win all brands of this shop! )

**2nd BATCH RENEW*

1. 30-60% discount SHiPPiNG Fee

2. iF YOU BUY MORE THAn 4 iTEMs the SHiPPiNG FREE!!!
... (eyelashes are not iNCLUDED)

3. iF YOU PURCHASE *5* PAiR OF DiAMOND EYELASHES YOU CAN GET FREE:
DOLLY WiNK EYELASHES GLUE or DOLLY WiNK EYELASHES CASE or
DOLLY WiNK PENCiL SHARPENER!!!!

4. iF YOU PURCHASE *15* PAiR OF DiAMOND EYELASHES YOU CAN GET ALL FREE:
DOLLY WiNK EYELASHES GLUE,DOLLY WiNK EYELASHES CASE,DOLLY WiNK PENCiL SHARPENER!!!!

**DEADLiNE NOV. 28**

Update:  The package never reached me! I didn't get my money back and I am really disappointed by the seller. I DON'T recommend buying from her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena