fashion & lifestyle blog

2011/10/07

NEWS without Yamapi and Ryo

 When I heard about this shocking news today, it felt like something inside of me broke apart...
Yamashita Tomohisa and Nishikido Ryo, members of the popular idolgroup NEWS announced today through their agency Johnny's that they are withdrawing from the group.

Yamashita will continue with his solo projects, Nishikido will continue as a member of Kanjani8. Koyama Keiichirou, Katou Shigeaki, Tegoshi Yuya and Masuda Takahisa will continue as NEWS, now a 4-member group.

source: http://news-jpop.livejournal.com/6394004.html
I truly loved NEWS since I first listened to their songs and I still love them. I can call myself a true NEWS-fan, not only because I collected their whole discography plus concert DVD's but I always supported them and I will continue on supporting them.

I've read the comments of the fans, or the so called fans. I can understand that they feel betrayed after NEWS told them to be patient and wait for them... But it is still NEWS right? Even without Yamapi and Ryo. My big fear now is that a lot of fans will turn away from NEWS because there is no longer the two fan-magnets Yamapi or Ryo. It is still NEWS! Even as a 4 member group. They once started as a 9 member group and now only 4 are left... But there's still a good sign: Yamapi is goin solo right? Ryo continues in Kanjani8 right? So we didn't lose them, not like the other members who left NEWS before.

I've found the members and ex-members comment on the "break-up", and I will tell you the truth, I was sad about their answers, except for one: Tegoshi's. Here it is:
"The fans of NEWS have waited a long time for activities, I wanted to say “I’m sorry” to everyone. Also, to everyone who have given their love and support, we will work hard and release more extraordinary works. We might have changes, but the love we have for each other will continue. Please continue to support us from now."
source: http://cookiesmon.tumblr.com/post/11140483736/news
Now the "new" NEWS only has 4 members left: Koyama Keichiro, Masuda Takahisa, Shigeaki Kato and Tegoshi Yuya. My message to those 4:
Guys you can make it! 
We, your fans, will support you no matter what will happen! 
Stay strong! <3

1 comments:

  1. Aidaliza Mahmud10/17/2011 3:23 am

    i completely agree with you on all your points of view. NEWS will always be NEWS, and let's support them, all through their endeavours!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena