fashion & lifestyle blog

2011/10/20

Class excursion to London

Hey ho guys! :Dv
Here I am again to tell you that I won't post during one whole week. The reason? Well I am going to visit London with my art class this weekend, but as I really need a break a friend and I decided to stay 3 more days. :D Can't wait! It will be so~ legen... wait for it... dary! xD haha ;)

Since we can't do much shopping and sightseeing during the weekend with our class (programm is full of museums etc) the 3 days after will be shopping until we have no more money! Muhahahaha~ (°____°)v Ah can't wait xD I am going with a friend who's like me: fashion addicted. She knows every good shop in London and we are looking forward to get some new brand stuff. I mean: Chanel, Vivienne Westwood, Marc Jacobs, Gucci, etc. No we are not rich but we want to afford at least a bag each :D

So my suitcase is ready and I am ready to take the train tomorrow morning at 8h20 :D I know that my class will laugh because of me. My "normal" sized suitcase was way too small for all my stuff so I had to take my huge one, the one I hade for my trip to Tokyo xD That means: my suitcase is nearly bigger then me. xDD Oh gosh~ will be so funny to walk around in London tomorrow with it xD" 

Haha enough blahblah now ;D Oh! I forgot to mention that next weekend my best friend will be coming back from Delft to visit us :D and my dear honey is coming back too for about 4 days! <3 I can't wait to see both of them again after suuuuuuch a long time :D

I promise: I will take lots of photos in London, city and fashion related ones, and that I will post afterwards about my trip ;) (Last time I wasn't in the mood at all to make a post about my trip.)

baibaii~ <3

4 comments:

  1. D:
    ech weilt ech keint sou oft shoppen goen weis du...tauschen ma mol engkeier den portemonnaie? :D
    p.s....honey?! Could it be? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeeeeeeyyy!! Danke für deinen Kommi! Und bist du schon aus London zurück! Pictures pleeease :D hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog,
    I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for the positive feedback and for the comment! :D I will definitly take a look onto your blog too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena