fashion & lifestyle blog

2011/09/02

MA*RS

Some days ago  I found a MA*RS dress which I fell in love with:
I so want it but I don't know where to get it
and I am scared that it will be too expensive for me...
It's one of the older ones but still I love it.
ah~ I want it so badly ;___;

When I found this I thought I should take a look onto the clothes in the MA*RS online store.
So I found some more items I really do like :3

 Isn't this dress just love? I so love the print <3
pink+black=<3
this shirt and pants are made for me...
I am thinking about buying this set.
But would it suit me? ._.

1 comments:

  1. the last one looks sooo good (O A O)
    I like it! Wisou kann ech net och esou seiss sen an an esou saachen passen?! DX *CRY*

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena