fashion & lifestyle blog

2011/09/04

alone - Sakuraba Mio

Hey guys!
You all know how I love the japanese TV-drama "Ikemen desu ne" no?
I am still waiting for the softsubs for episode 7 and I am killing my A.N.JEll need with downloading songs from the drama. My favorite one is "alone" sung by Takamoto Miori who plays Sakuraba Mio/Miko. It is such a sad song but it's beautiful <3



Beautiful no?! ( ; ^ ; )
Here are the lyrics translation in english,

Alone

I always want to see you, I want to touch you more
Your profile, your beautiful fingertips
Why are they going away?
Even if I close my eyes, even if I close my ears
Your shy smile, theese warm memories
Even now I can't forget them

Teach me gently only love
Say, why we have to say goodbye?
The time is flowing without words
My heart is going to burst
Give me gently only love
Say, why are you vanishing away?
I can't throw away those days
Without even an answer

This endless love
Overflows without making a noise

I'll seek more for you only
I'll be waiting for you only
If I look up at the distant sky
I feel like crying, but
Even if, without a warning nor a sign,
The farewell time is coming closer
I want to embrace you without words
I offer my love to the person I adore

Even if I close my eyes, even if I stop my ears
Your shy smile, theese warm memories
Surely I can't forget them

4 comments:

  1. Auf Dramacrazy kannst du dir die Episode 7 mit Subs angucken D:
    Du lädts dir die Doramas runter, oder? Wo lädts du sie herunter, weil ich finde nur welche, die ohne Subs haben, oder Subs, die man extra herunterladen muss xD Und ich weiss nicht, wie ich die Subs hinzufüge |D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich wills nicht online kucken ;^; die quali ist da immer so kacke >___<
    ich lad sie immer von d-addicts.com runter via torrent. neue dramas also die momentan laufen lad ich als raw also ohne subs runter und dann die subs separat wenn sie raus sind. Ich benutze VLC player da kann man ne datei öffnen und dazu subs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich hab heute extra VLC Player heruntergeladen, aber ich bin irgendwie doof dafür XD;
    Ich muss Ikemen desu ne eh wieder herunterladen -.- Hab alle aufversehen gelöscht Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so schwer ist das nicht ;D einfach "erweiterte datei öffnen" und dann "untertitel datei hinzufügen" oder irgendwie so xD"

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena