fashion & lifestyle blog

2011/07/26

Quick Outfit post

Hey guys!

I just wanted to share an outfit I do love at the moment. It's not a brand dress and it looks quite boring without accessoires but I do love it in combination with some Liz Lisa stuff and cute shoes! (my face is hidden because I wasn't wearing much make-up, no lashes for example, and I looked really tired on this picture)

Dress: offbrand
Stockings: H&M
Top: Liz Lisa (a brown Top meant to wear under dresses or jumpers)
Belt: Liz Lisa
Shoes: MiuMiu
Jewellery: Claire's + Accessorize

And because the dress always liften up while walking I was wearing light-pink Liz Lisa shorts, well they look more like a skirt but have safty pants in it. 

I think I should make better pictures of the detailed pieces...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena