fashion & lifestyle blog

2011/07/22

MiuMiu~

I went to Luxembourg City this afternoon to go shopping a bit. Some days ago a friend of me showed me some MiuMiu shoes and I fell in love with that design! She told me where I could get them and so I went there today.


Guys you can't believe it: those shoes were actually listed for 350€! BUT I got them for 175€!!!! I'm freaking out please help me! XD I was so happy that those shoes actually did fit on my strange feets and that the price was set down. 





I finally have some brown heels which I can perfectly wear with my Liz Lisa clothes <3 
And not to forget: they are from Miumiu. My first MiuMiu shoes, nope I am no longer a virgin <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Sinful Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena